Sunday, July 21, 2013

{{10 Day Blog Challenge-Day 2}}

9 THINGS ABOUT ME: 
  1. I have an irrational fear of parking garage gates falling on my car as I'm half way through. Well, it COULD happen, couldn't it?
  2. I LOVE going to COUNTRY concerts. I'd say it's probably a hobby at this point.{{Yeah, I'll go with that because I'm lacking in hobbies as it is}}
  3. I contemplate getting rid of FaceBook almost on the daily, because it's a constant reminder that I haven't had a baby yet. {{This is not a reflection of how I feel about my friends who have had a baby, or two, or even three}}
  4. I'm running my 1st 1/2 Marathon in October and I'm TERRIFIED that I won't be able to run the whole thing because sometimes my reverse psychology works against me instead of with me.
  5. I hate feet. Especially my feet. They're fat and they don't fit right in ANY pair of shoes. 
  6.  The older I've gotten, the more afraid of heights I've become. I never used to be afraid of heights. Not sure where this came from. I don't like it.
  7. I'm a little crazy about my house being clean. It legitimately stresses me out if I don't clean 1x/week. Summer is really getting in the way of  my cleaning schedule. 
  8. I like to play cribbage though I'm not that great at it.
  9. I don't tend to recognize the things I do well at. It causes some anxiety during mid-year/annual reviews and interviews.
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment