Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dear Board, please approve PBI because....

I am now the proud owner of:
{When I asked him what we would do with 2 Keurigs? He said we could put one in the garage}

Now, I can make Momma Foster's pulled pork---AND---it's PROGRAMMABLE! Yesss!
I can boil water now, if necessary

Knives! Yay!
I also purchased {In no particular order...}: 2 wine glasses, a set of glasses, 2 coffee mugs, black dish towels, a new set of sheets, a cutting board, a can opener and cleaning supplies.

Next weekend when I'm not so awstruck about having my own place, I'm going to take further inventory of what else I need. IE: What color the bathroom walls actually  are, because I need towels and bathroom accessories.

THEN. It's new clothes time. Yah. This girl needs to start her 'city' wardrobe.

I am getting more and more excited as each day passes. Every so often it occurs to me that I'm going to be 3.7 miles away from him. Not 95 miles {The distance is up for debate. My GPS says 76. He says 80 and change} Less than 10 minutes. Not less than 2 hours. How ridiculously awesome, is that going to be?! Today, I was driving aimlessly{I thought I knew where I was going, but it turns out, I didn't so I ended up in the middle of a sunday drive} and I saw a handful of couples taking advantage of the beautiful weather by strolling hand and hand down the road. I thought to myself 'ohmygoodness! I'm going to be able to do that soon!'. It doesn't seem like it was 5 whole months ago that I wondered how well I'd handle a long distance relationship. Can't wait to see what month 6 holds for us. It can only get better <3

Which leads me to proclaim how excited I am for March. Yes, I said excited. {Mmmhmm, the girl who hates March} On the calendar for March 1st-March 5th:  Moving into my OWN place, Eric Church & Brantley Gilbert with some fantastic people, a road trip to New Jersey, a night in NYC, my first motocross experience, {Yes, I learned it is motocross and not motorcross} and last but not least, starting my new job. That is a lot of fun to squeeze into 1 week. Watch for photos, coming to a FB page near you...

Tomorrow signals the beginning of the end of my Unum career.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you can do with your second keurig - SEND IT TO ME.

    Also, don't stress about what color the walls actually are in your bathroom. They don't HAVE to match your towels. But if you let me know what color your towels are, you might find a glitter light switch plate in the mail for you <3

    ReplyDelete