Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ten Day Challenge – Day Six {5 Foods}

1. Pumpkin Bread---THE summer break up of 2007. It was the only thing I would eat for 2 weeks straight, I swear. {well...that and vodka. How I lost 20lbs, I have NO idea}

2. Mushrooms----LOVE THEM on my pizza, in my omelets, in my spaghetti sauce, in my salads, in my chop-suey, with steak, on the grill with onions, red potatoes butter, salt, pepper and...

3. Garlic---It goes in almost every single thing I cook...well garlic salt more specifically. Some people are obsessed with ranch dressing on everything. Me? I am garlic salt fiend.


4. Butternut Squash Ravioli---a fall MUST HAVE

5. Lasagna----It is one of the few good memories I have of my mother. She made the most delicious lasagna. It is my Christmas Eve staple and the dish I'm most proud of when I make it. Home-made sauce complete with hamburg, pepperoni, sausage, green pepper, onions, and mushrooms {of course}. Then comes the cheese: ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, Monterrey and provolone. Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment